I’m a southern belle, who at an early age grew a fondness for traveling, fashion, food, art, and music. I graduated from the Cox School of Business at SMU with degrees in Marketing and Advertising. In the process of living life to the fullest, I’ve gained an appreciation for events, museums, yoga, vintage, a fine wine, my ever-loving family, best friends, and all things crafty.
While finding ways to fuel my passion for designer shoes, I’ve worked for Adidas as an Marketing Associate and Field Visual Merchandiser, as well as an eco-friendly accessories company as the Internet Marketing and PR Manager. To satiate my hunger for handbags, I also have consulted for various companies like: GenArt and Allergan for Botox (no needles here yet!), events for Miami Art Basel, and many emerging designers and fashion lines. You may have seen me on TV as an eco-fashion correspondent or caught a glimpse of the modeling and styling work I’ve done. I’m no stranger to the fashion world, whether it be in front of the camera or behind the scenes.
On the side I run this lifestyle blog: FABULUSH - Part-Time Lush, Full-Time Fabulous. It features an inside look at the latest happenings and trends in fashion, music, art, technology, food, and culture.
My nomadic tendencies and work opportunities have allowed me to live in: Dallas, Miami, San Diego, and Los Angeles. Sometimes I may still have that Texas y’all drawl, but I love the energy, creativity, and hustle bustle of the big cities. And trust, I’ve always got my finger on the pulse of what’s new and hot.
Thousands voted and chose me as their top pick to be the Sunglass Hut Full Time Fabulous Fashion Blogger. It felt like winning the Miss America pageant, but better because there’s no swimsuit competition. I’m anted up Apprentice style and showed off my skills in the Blog-Off competition, but alas did not come out the victor. Enjoy the fashionable ride as I continue on my journey for my dream job.
Five Fabulous Facts:
- Been a blonde, brunette, and everything in between. They say blondes have more fun, but it turns out, I just do!
- I fell in love at the age of five… with retail and shopping the first time I stepped into the flagship Neiman Marcus store.
- I truly did buy a Chanel Jumbo Classic Flap bag instead of my first sofa; don’t worry I do have furniture now.
- As much as I appear to be a fashionista, there is a secret techy nerd inside of me.
- I have an secret obsession with paparazzi shielding shades, long lashes, nailpolish, bouncy curls, sky high stilettos, baking, karaoke, and crossword puzzles.