Under $100 – If “shop ’til you drop” has been your motto this season, these six frugal and fabulous finds will provide some wallet relief. You’ll save so much that you’ll end up with enough pocket change to pick up a pair for yourself. It’s the season of sharing, so you can play the “one for you, two for me” game.
For the Men:
- Converse Iconic ($99) – With its namesake you’ll see that as much as things change, more so things stay the same as with this timeless pair by Converse. An ageless silhouette with thick frames and brown anti-reflective, polarized lenses to keep your cool in the sun.
- Spy HiBall ($100) – Part futuristic and with a taste of retro throwback, this pair from Spy is perfect for the man with sporty style and fashion sense. Spy Optics is known for its quality products that are tried and true by worldwide athletes.
- VonZipper Panzer ($75) – A sharp and stand out pair of sunglasses by VonZipper for that bold, daring, and adventerous man. Perfect for the Cali cool lifestyle and to make a statement.
For the Women:
- Versace VE4154B ($99.97) – For your price conscious fashionista, these designer shades from Versace feature quilted arms and gradient grey lenses. High fashion look for a low budget price, what more could anyone ask for? You’ll both be smiling this holiday season.
- Ralph RA4024 ($89.95) – If you’re in search of the perfect gift for your lady with an active lifestyle, this sporty style from Ralph will suit her daily needs.
- DKNY DY4058 ($79.95) – For the sleek New Yorker style, these DKNY sunglasses capture the essence of the fast paced city lifestyle. Reward long hours at the office with these shades to cover tired eyes in the city that never sleeps.
- Mosley Tribes Becker ($220) – Become a golden boy with brown anti-reflective, photo-chromatic, glass lenses,
- Dolce & Gabbana DG2075 ($290) – Gradient aviators for the luxe look for any metro man looking to add some shine to his style.
- Gucci GC1894S ($295) – Not for the squares, these Gucci matte navigator frame with a double nose bridge adds flair.
- Prada Private ($365) – Looking for a gift just as unique as she is, then the Prada Private pair will make her stand out of the crowd. The customizable temples allows for special personalization with initials, numbers, and symbols. Send a secret message with these special edition shades.
- Fendi FS5099 ($225) – Glamour girls, look no further because these oversized oval rounded Fendi frames with fine Italian craftsmanship with metal detailing fit the bill. Hollywood types will love these paparazzi shielding sunglasses.
- Stella McCartney SM4004 ($200) – for the vintage lovers, these square Stella McCartney sunnies take a cue from the days of a different era with a modern update on a soft subtle palette. Channel your inner Bianca Jagger with these oversized and feminine frames.
For the Men:
- Arnette Alter Ego ($69.95) – translucent frames to change up your appearance and channel your Alter Ego with these Arnette shades. Lightweight for the man on the go and for a limited time only, you’ll get a cinch sack with your purchase.
- Versace VE4197 ($210) – have everyone green with envy with these Versace shades. The army shades complements every outfit.
- Prada PR 02MS ($235) – Have a red hot holiday with these Prada sunglasses and spice up your season.
For the Women:
- Ray-Ban RB2143 ($144.95) – Your classic wayfarers with an unexpected pattern.
- Juicy Couture SQUIRE ($98) – Aquamarine and oversized with a playful punch of color.
- Prada PR 19MS ($205) – Retro with rose colored shades and transparent frames to have you seeing a rose colored outlook on life.
Over the Top Luxe – What do you give to those who have it all? The best of the best in luxury eyewear with quality craftsmanship, top of the line technology, finest details and all polarized lenses for expert vision.
- Bvlgari BV5001K ($950) – Looking to give away the golden touch, then 18k gold-plated frames from Bvlgari adds a lot of bling.
- Oakley CSIX ($1500) – For your tech lovers, these Oakley frames have the top of the line.
- Persol Vintage Ratti Fold ($1980) – The brand that embodies the meaning of classic retro.