Fall head over heels for the latest trends making their debut this upcoming Autumn/Winter season. If you missed the first portion of the live stream of the Teen Vogue Blogger Style-Off, FABULUSH has you covered with a replay and we’ve laid out all of the upcoming Fall Fashion Trends. Jennifer Margolin of Red Sole Diary curated the panel with the newest Teen Vogue girl crushes: Colby Jordan of Minnie Muse, Rebecca Lay & Renee Ogaki of Styluste and BeBe Zeva of Fated to be Hated. The featured fashions can be found at Via Spiga, Jessica Simpson, French Connection, BB Dakota, and Irregular Choice.
Fall/Winter 2011 Fashion Trends:
- Menswear Inspired Looks – Borrow a bit from the boys of Mad Men with pleated pants and camel.
- Punchy Colors – Jewel toned hues like plums and blues.
- Maxi – Lengten those legs with a longer, floor grazing hemline.
- Layers – Keep it cozy with additions like fur vests and leather moto jackets.
- Clutches – Interchangeable for day to night and on-the-run.
- Sunglasses – Top off every outfit with a finishing touch.
- Oversized – The bigger the better, whether it be accessories or the main look.
- 70s Revival Resurgence – A blast from the past, take a cue from the runways and bust out those bell bottoms.
What’s your favorite Fall fashion trend?