To get the most pop out of your glitter nail polishes:
- Remember a sticky base coat is always your best friend. I use Nailtek II for strengthening reasons.
- Dab on the polish instead of swiping; this makes all the difference.
- Forget less is more… multiple coats make an impact. 3 coats produced the opaque look I was after.
- For a sleek & shimmery shine, glide on the top coat over the glitter to avoid the gritty feeling.
- When the party is over and you want the glitz gone, soak nails in acetone. If they’re really stubborn, cover nails with acetone soaked cotton balls then wrap with aluminum foil for 5 minutes.
So bust out those beads and show me some finger bling! OPI for sent over some new amazing new shades, and I can’t wait to share them all with you, so be on the look out for my new faves and craves. Thanks Karissa!