In support of World AIDS Day, I’ve chosen six pairs of the sleekest styles for men and women that not only brighten up your look, but spread awareness for the AIDS epidemic worldwide. Buy, wear, and turn (RED). For more information on the (RED) movement, please visit Join (RED).
Top Three Women’s Picks:
- D&G ($135) – An updated version of the aviator with a rounded cat eye twist features a gradient lenses that’s perfect for a Holly Golightly type with a pop of color.
- Versace ($230) – This rimless style revs up any outfit with it’s metal frame, brown toned gradient and modern details. Definitely not for the faint of heart.
- Gucci ($220) – Oversized glamour for the girl about town, these plastic geometric frames highlight your luxe lifestyle.
Top Three Men’s Picks:
- Ray-Ban ($140) – Retro and perhaps a bit handsome hipster, this pair is a throw back to the good ol’ days.
- Persol ($310) – Don’t settle for the bland, stand out of the crowd with these quality made shades that have that certain “it” factor.
- Prada Linea Rossa ($310) – Quintessential for the sporty types, the smooth lines and slight curves come together perfectly as a mix of performance and leisure.