Sometimes there’s the fashion regret, no, not like buyer’s remorse, but where you lust away for something fabulous and forget to snap it up before it’s too late. Second chances in shopping rarely happen, so buyers mark your calendars for March 13 when Target re-releases their greatest hits from five years of GO International® designer collaborations. 34 dresses at reasonably affordable prices from $24.99 to $44.99, will hit the floor and be stocked online at Target.com through April 10, 2011.
So thank the fast fashion gods that they’re giving you another chance to shop your favorite designers such as: Luella Bartley, Tara Jarmon, Paul & Joe (by Sophie Albou), Behnaz Sarafpour, Proenza Schouler (by Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez), Libertine (by Johnson Hartig), Alice Temperley, Erin Fetherston, Jovovich-Hawk (by Milla Jovovich and Carmen Hawk), Rogan (by Rogan Gregory), Richard Chai, Jonathan Saunders, Thakoon (by Thakoon Panichgul), Tracy Feith, Rodarte (by Laura and Kate Mulleavy), Zac Posen and Tucker (by Gaby Basora).
Here are my favorite picks from the 34-piece limited-edition collective. Check back the week of March 13 for direct links for no-hassle shopping.
- Proenza Schouler for Target Bustier Dress in Purple $44.99
- Thakoon for Target Printed Tie-Waist Dress in Black/White $39.99
- Tracy Feith for Target Strappy Dress in White $39.99
- Tucker for Target Button-Front Dress in Floral Print $34.99
- Behnaz Sarafpour for Target Silk Georgette Lace Dress in Ivory $44.99
- Zac Posen for Target Wrap Dress in Pink $44.99
- Rodarte for Target Lace-Print in Black/Tan $39.99
- Rodarte for Target Slip Dress in Peach $44.99
View the rest of the collection on Fashionista.com.