Rounding up my favorite picks for every Blushing Bridesmaid. Normally every summer you will always find me in all white, yet this season I can’t get enough blush tones. I rounded up my favorite items; all shades of pink and blush on the side of neutral, yet flattering enough for all skintones . These have been my Summer staples, getting me through the wedding season and have become mainstays in my wardrobe and beauty routine.
At weddings, I’ve become quite well known for being more of the waterworks type, than the blushing bridesmaid. Embarrassingly enough, I hoped with the right accessories and makeup that people wouldn’t notice me bawling into my bouquet. The sentimentally of the moment and any display of love and affection tugs on my heartstrings, yet it gets lost on my extreme ugly cryface.
- Everyday Lips: Dior Lip Glow with Lip Polish layered on top
- Wedding Lips: Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk first, then apply Bitch Perfect Lipstick and top off with Ample Pink Lipglass for shine
- Prime and Perfect: YSL Blur Primer after moisturizer, but before makeup. Let dry and set for 5 minutes after applying. The Blur Perfector for touch ups and getting rid of shine throughout the day.
- Double Duty Accessories: The So Kates in Patent Nude and Chloe Drew have matched every bridesmaid dress, yet also fit seamlessly into my everyday wardrobe, so it’s win-win situation.
- Sunny Shades: I needed to cover my tears-of-joy puffy face (read: more so hungover and cry face) the day after weddings!
Hope these bring you some wedding luck, whether or not you’re a bridesmaid. Pro Tip: Kick off those pesky shoes and nabbed that bouquet, bonus points if you can catch it one-handed while sipping your drink like I did.
Louboutin So Kate, Chloe Drew, Dior Technologic Sunglasses, Chloe Dafne Sunglasses, YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer c/o, YSL Touche Eclat Blur Perfector c/o, Dior Lip Glow, Dior Lip Polish, Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick, Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat, MAC Lip Gloss